Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Typical

This morning Bitty and I spent an hour and a half and visited three stores in search of a rain cover for the jogging stroller.  I had to get my run in with the baby today--I slept too late to run by myself in the morning, and I have Jesus class this evening.  The gal at REI finally found one in the back room--the name-brand expensive one,of course, not the cheaper knock-off.Fifty-five bucks for that thing.  Ridic.  

We got home and after I fed Bitty some lunch I got the stroller out of the closet and took it outside, just as the clouds parted and the sky became dry.  I hate irony.

And you know I'm only taking Jesus classes so I can drink wine at church on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...