Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Resource: Costumes!

I have been perusing Halloween costumes online and I came across this site with some of the cutest and funniest baby and toddler costumes.  I can't decide which to get for Bitty!  I am really looking forward to Halloween.  Last year I was, of course, pregnant, and as I watched all of the parents with their little ones dressed up in costumes and trick-or-treating, I was so excited that I would get to be one of those parents this year!   We are thinking about all dressing up, as a family, with a theme.  What do you think?  Should we do it?

1 comment:

  1. Sure. I've never seen Mark dressed up for Halloween. The most I've seen is a little face paint, and maybe a big shirt. rlm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...