Well, here is the update: the produce comparisons are going strong, but the references becoming more and more obscure. Or, I suppose detailed, depending upon how you look at it. Here are a few of my favorites:
Week 22--Spaghetti Squash
Week 25--Rutabega
Week 26--English Hothouse Cucumber
Week 28--Chinese Cabbage
This is getting hard to visualize.

I have decided to start working on my own comparison chart based upon things that I would like in my tummy. Mostly things that pregant ladies are deprived of. Things that I find myself wishing for instead of all the fruits and veggies that Babycenter and The Bump are pushing. Here's what I've come up with so far:
Week 9: Your baby is the size of a Spanish Tempranillo grape.
Week 11: Your baby is the size of a spicy tuna roll.
Week 14: Your baby is the size of a chocolate lava cupcake with buttercream frosting.
Week 15: Your baby is the length of a cocktail umbrella. Preferably situated on the rim of a margarita.
Week 17: Your baby is the size of a filet mignon.
Week 19: Your baby is the length of a turkey sub sandwich.
Week 21: Your baby is as heavy as a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
Suggestions, ladies? Comment below. :-)
This is getting hard to visualize.
I have decided to start working on my own comparison chart based upon things that I would like in my tummy. Mostly things that pregant ladies are deprived of. Things that I find myself wishing for instead of all the fruits and veggies that Babycenter and The Bump are pushing. Here's what I've come up with so far:
Week 9: Your baby is the size of a Spanish Tempranillo grape.
Week 11: Your baby is the size of a spicy tuna roll.
Week 14: Your baby is the size of a chocolate lava cupcake with buttercream frosting.
Week 15: Your baby is the length of a cocktail umbrella. Preferably situated on the rim of a margarita.
Week 17: Your baby is the size of a filet mignon.
Week 19: Your baby is the length of a turkey sub sandwich.
Week 21: Your baby is as heavy as a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
Suggestions, ladies? Comment below. :-)





When does baby get to be the size of a gallon of ice cream?? :)
ReplyDeleteDo you know what is REALLY sad? I was just reviewing a receipe that called for an english hothouse cucumber. I did a Google search to see exactly how these are different than regular cucumbers? The 3rd hit that came back was a reference to them on babycenter.com. I did not get a nice wikipedia definition - I got a baby reference. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete