Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Obsession

A few weeks ago, at the end of July, I went to Michigan for a few days to attend Sarah's baby shower. Sarah is one of my oldest friends (well, oldest in terms of how LONG we've been friends, not in terms of age), and she is expecting a baby girl in September. Look, here is a picture of us, aren't we cute?

Sarah, 34 weeks & Me, 23 weeks


While I was there, I admitted to Sarah another one of my newfound obsessions--baby leg warmers.

No, not THAT kind of leg warmer... Adorable, charming ones, like these...

Okay, maybe it was less about coming clean and more about trying to convince Sarah that HER baby was going to need this wardrobe staple as well. I was a pusher. A baby leg warmer pusher. Bitty has had four pair since the age, oh, gestationally 17 weeks.

Sarah tried to convince me that these were no less kitschy than the switch flops that I had teased her about last summer, but clearly the two are in completely different leagues.
Baby Leg Warmers--delightful, precious, and functional. They keep the babe's limbs toasty, while you change a diaper without needing to remove a pair of pants.
Switch Flops--matchy matchy, and I think that's all I need to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...