Ok, Bitty, you've shoved broccoli puree up your nose for the zillionth time. Still mushy and slimy. Are you over this yet?
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Dirty Jobs
Feeding a baby is so disgusting. I really dread this part of the day, and now that Bitty is getting older, I'm supposed to be offering her solids for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The drill is: I give Bitty a spoonful, she follows up by shoving her hand in her mouth to swish the mush around, then takes her dirty hand and smears it all over her face, in her hair, on her legs. Those little hands are fast and I can't stop them. Not that I should, I guess . . . I know that she needs the opportunity to explore her food and the eating process, that's how babies learn, but dear lord, I can't wait for THIS stage to be over.
Ok, Bitty, you've shoved broccoli puree up your nose for the zillionth time. Still mushy and slimy. Are you over this yet?
Ok, Bitty, you've shoved broccoli puree up your nose for the zillionth time. Still mushy and slimy. Are you over this yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment