Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

This Post is About Poop. Sorry.

If that bothers you, read no further.  See you next time.

We lost a onesie today.  Bitty had a poop that defies reality.  A poop that has traumatized me.  When I started to open her diaper, it didn’t look so bad from the front.  And then I got to the back.  The poo exploded out the rear of her diaper all the way to her shoulder blades.  So then, I’m of course wondering how I’m going to get this thing off of her, the back of the onesie was completely saturated in poop.  Eventually I decided I was just going to have to go for it.  Bitty ended up with poop in her hair, on her arms, and even on her cheek.  I had to throw the onesie in the trash, I just couldn’t even deal with it.  RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...