Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going To Church Last Weekend Has Done Me Some Good

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Thanks Be To God, Bitty slept though the night!  BIG TIME!  I put her to bed and eight and she awoke at seven the next morning!  Naturally, I had a panic attack at five in the morning because (a) my four o'clock alarm did not go off, and (b) I feared for Bitty's life!

My eyes popped open at 5:15 and I awoke Mark, "Did you get up with the baby yet?"  He hadn't, so I bolted out of bed and ran to her bedroom with Olympic-worthy speed.  I place my hand upon her chest---up, down, up, down.  Phew.  Crisis averted, and now jubilant amazement set in.  Holy Moly!  Bitty typically wakes up twice during the night to eat--between midnight and one and between four and five.  Tonight will be telling...am I lucky enough to have two nights in a row of decent sleep?

still sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...