Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

You Know There's a Problem When Steve Urkel Would Tell You To Get A Life

Uh Oh.  I am sliding down a slippery slope in the world of facebook.  I never wanted to be one of those moms who *only* post about their baby, but that is EXACTLY what I have been doing.

Blog posts about babies=ok.  This is essentially a baby blog, after all.

Facebook posts about babies all the time=lame.

I really don't want to seem like I don't have a life outside of caring for my child.  But the truth is that I don't.  I don't have anything to say that does not relate to this baby.  This is a problem.  I need to do something about this.  I need to get a life, ASAP.  Which also happens to be extremely difficult with an almost-three-month-old.  Last night my sister, visiting from San Antonio, babysat while Mark and I had date night.  We went out to dinner and were gone for exactly one hour before returning.  Because we couldn't stand to be away from Bitty?  No, because we were tired and wanted to go to bed.  This "getting a life" thing is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...