Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Whir, Whir, Whir." What's That? Here Comes the Fashion Police

Well, Bitty is twelve weeks tomorrow, which means my maternity leave is drawing to an end.  And I am still two sizes larger than I was when this whole thing began.  I only know that because I decided to try on my work pants and they are not anywhere close to fitting.  Damn.  Now I need to buy fat pants.

But wait---maybe I should get some Pajama Jeans?  Function like fat pants without actually being fat pants?  Are these brilliant or too good to be true?  I need advice.  My wardrobe decisions for the past three months have involved contemplating which color velour tracksuit or yoga pants to wear for the day.  I don't trust my judgement.

1 comment:

  1. If you're more than mildly interested, I say order them, (what the heck). They look comfortable, and probably quite casual. Not sure they are Teacher (wear to work) material ... Withholding my vote Rhonda M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...