Adventures through pregnancy and parenthood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hay Zulily

I've got to give a shout out to zulily for awesome customer service.

Zulily is one of those websites where they sell last-season or overstock items at (usually) a significant discount.  It's all baby/child/mama products.

I've placed two orders with the website.  In one of them, I purchased a couple of those Jaime Rae baby headbands and one hat...you know, the ones that plop a big flower on the baby's head.

 
 










When my package arrived, it contained one headband, one hat...and a girls' sized 11-12 dress--clearly not what I ordered.  When I emailed to explain the problem with the package, zulily's customer service rep responded promptly;  they are shipping my missing lavendar rose headband, I can keep the dress that was incorrectly shipped, and I received an additional $10 credit on my account.  Isn't that awesome?  It's a very nice dress, too...but obviously not something Bitty will be able to use for about 10 years.  So I gave it to our neighbor girls, who are about that size.  

When so many businesses are a hassel to deal with these days, I appreciate when one takes customer satisfaction seriously.

P.S. Zulily is a member-only website.  However, you can just go on and create an account--no invitation needed.  BUT...if I send you a referral email, I can get a $10 account credit when one of my referrals makes a purchase, which is awesome for me.  So, basically, whether you sign up on your own, or through a referral, the result is the same for you.   But, if you read my post from yesterday, you know that our dogs are putting us in the poorhouse, so I would be very happy to send you a referral email, just message me your address. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...